Updated: Aug 23, 2019
Apart from being really excited about the summer holidays, I am really aware of how stressful and busy it can be!
Family, holidays, shopping, new school for children, planning, resources....
I think you get the idea.
3 potential triggers for stress
1) Lack of focus or concentration on important tasks.
2) Easily irritated on several occasions throughout the day.
3 possible solutions
1) Reschedule the task until after you have had some time to address what caused the distraction.
2) Take time out to journal the root cause of the irritation, use short walk and reflection time to calm down and ease frustration.
3) Replace harmful eating habits with relaxing music, aiming to only eat when hungry
Take the time out and work out what your personal triggers are, it will be different for everyone.
Was this helpful?
Get in touch - email@example.com
Listen to the episode below
And subscribe to the Teaching Mums' Network for more specific advice, tailored support, videos and more.